Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my dad is a monster..

...................................................................................................................................................
wah lao asked him to wait for me to reach home continue watching romance of the three kingdom together because nearing the climax liao but hes so addicted that he just chiong finish 4 cds before I reach home. thats probably 4 hours which means the moment he came home he jump right into action man...Ya he just give me the "cant help" shrug. And so happen that when i hit the doorstep mr zhuge liang just passed away. zzzz no mood to continue watchin......

anyway so heypi probably going to sneak to terminal 3's popeye during lunch tomolo.... if u are salivating now don't worry just send me a sms. I'll help you eat your share. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment