Monday, March 2, 2009

the dummy's guide to knowing ahgoh part 2

1. I prefer playing catching than computer games anytime.

2. Night cycling's always fun especially go around eating food in the night.

3. I must go to Peru.

4. I like to disturb chiyola. Very shiok.

5. I am stuck between a nerd and a yayapapaya which is not good. I wish i can be more nerd but its quite hard.

6. I like to fart. sorry.

7. I am not as quiet as u think i am. just ask chiyola or leon tan or andrew.

8. I've thought of becoming a police because i cant stand young punks smoking or people throwing cigarette butts or rowdy people. I am usually righteous.

9. I hate when i have to spend a half hour and more exercising everyday but i have no choice.

10. I hate myself when i made use of someone.

11. I am more scheming than you think i am.

12. I am real scared of dying because there are lots of things i haven do.

13. I am honestly not good at anything and i feel like shit about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment