Friday, October 29, 2010

cute babies FTW



Recently, I have been playing a couple of cute babies. Hehe, its really fun, especially when u touch their small fingers and chubby cheeks. Not to miss the party, I finally took the effort to dig out all the photos from my parents! And heres a picture of a very chubby baby in action.
Gosh, hes so cute! So chubby and innocent looking. And look at his dad. Wow wow wee wa, too bad TCS (former mediacorp) didn't spot him. I'm sure his son ain't that bad looking either.

On a more serious note, I always felt more than a pang of sadness whenever I see these old photos, when my parents were young, energetic, and smiling. Now, more wrinkles and in lesser health, the only thing I can do and hope is that the smiles remain.

When my grandma went to see the maker, i din really understand when i saw my aunts and uncles cried like nobody's business. I really felt empty back then. I must have thought that I'm pretty mature. Come to think of it now, the reason is probably that I'm not as close to her as it would have been.

Gosh, I simply cannot imagine the day when my parents would leave. Anyone with a sensible mind would too. I dread this day. Its as though I have taken their youth away.

Enough emo, Great, I'm choking already. Let us toast to our parents' life and pray for many more good years to come.

1 comment: