Friday, September 10, 2010

OH MY DOG!

oh my dog, the last time i was this excited, I was in the seat of a Cathay pacific and requesting for some cups of wine because I couldn't sleep.

But today, LOL and behold - Bukit Panjang Sports Complex! I finally have the chance to visit this holy land. After lunch I made my way eagerly there, and the 1 minute walk (YES one minute) was worth it.

Honestly, the edifice is pretty normal, and the insides are kinda small. there are 2 tennis courts, around 100 badminton courts, 1 street soccer, 1 swimming pool, 1 gym and numerous rooms for duno what kinda activities. Even when the gym is not operating yet, I kinda disappointed by the size of the allocated space. its like 1/2 of the Delta gym. Thankfully, the swimming pool opens from 8am to 93pm. This means, I either do a little swim BEFORE OR AFTER work!

WAHAHAHA, the best thing is still, I can literally reach the pool in 2 mins from my block if I run!

HAHAHHA im gonna book the tennis courts. Chiyoyo u cant escape my claws. Anyone game enough?

pics will be up soon.

2 comments: