Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow i have a blog

wow i have a blog! just realise this 1 min ago that its quite interesting to write things down everyday. especially since i may have audience now cant really write things such as how i enjoy snoring on the bus with my mouth wide open like nobodies business as this will damage my image...
well good and bad about blogging: i can know how much time i wasted everyday... bad thing is cant really do anything about it though.

wow some blogs are really colorful with lots of photos. HMm im gonna post some photos so that my blog is more interesting. not really sure wad photos will be interesting though.

wow just spent 24 dollars on cab today. was so spent doing nothing @ work that i decided against my wallet's hesitance to dig out money so that i can go home 1 hr earlier.

Wow just realise i dont have the cut for web design.

Wow the weather is really hot everyday but im still wearing singlet inside my shirt everyday. this is sparta!

wow i need to use my brain. so if u are reading this and u know stuff that can improve my thinking skills let me know. writing this really makes me feel dumb.

Get well soon chiyola.......

ok i end off with a picture of me these couple of days ... if u havent seen me for a few days or so dont be surprised im a little more mature now....so hit me back for a chat..

.
http://myfirstgossipblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/takeshizhugeliang.jpg

p.s yes im a little childish cant help it.. joking's been my only consolation in life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment