Wednesday, January 21, 2009

reflections today

ok what do i have today:

1. just watched the inauguration speech. wow he spoke 20 mins without looking at a script. so much charisma, conviction and power. The funny thing though is if u realise, hes actually more or less repeating the same thing here and though, lol, just abit of imagery, symbolism and analogies here and there. have to give the bloke credit though.

2. Ok im tasked with creating the department website and they want me to do a pretty good job even though i know nuts on javascript, css , html and asp .net. Basically, everything computer related so im not actually a computer guy after all. Hurray, not a geek!

3. realise my face is quite bwang at the moment. Ok if anyone has secret formula for me, please let me know. I need it.

4.I'll try to talk more with the pple at intern tml, even though i cannot really click with the pple. Bo bian, social networking. needs to polish some boots.

*dig my nose again*
*rub my eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment